Friday, December 31, 2004

missing him again

why is it that i'm missing him more when he's making his presence felt once in a while than when he is totally absent?

here are some lines inspired by missing my "pare" (we are not really magkumpare. tawagan lang), but not dedicated to him~

how i'd love to see you again
even for just a few seconds
i would, if i could buy a single moment
of having our eyes met
of having the chance to smile at you
then i'd keep that single picture in my mind
of you smiling back at me

tonight, i'd like to have you in my dream
to feel like it was real
those moments that have gone
when i was still your princess
when i was your beautiful & nice friend

how i'd love to know
that you are missing me too


(sa lahat naman ng senti, bakit ako corny? haaayyy...)

No comments: