Sunday, December 05, 2004

unsolicited

I only had a few hours of sleep since I went to bed at 3am coming from the gig of Paolo Santos last night at altered native bar with my friends. And I had to get up early for the 8am mass where the choir I just joined was scheduled to serve.

This morning was the first time I joined the choir. Officially, that is. There had only been about two occasions when I happened to be with this choir group on service because I was with some members who are my friends. But I was not part of it. I had always resisted their invitation since I could not commit to it due to inconvenience in distance as I live far from their area of service, although I hear mass in a church in their place. This time, I finally acceded their invitation again since I really wanted to join a choir, not to say that they badly needed more persons to sing. And I was more than glad to help.

Also this morning, I got this request from two choir members for me to join their band they're trying to revive. As the lead vocalist, my dear! I couldn't believe they are seriously considering me. I heard them joked about it one jam session a long time ago, but I never imagined they'd really get to the point of courting me to join them. I was in such a hard situation surprised by it all, and knowing that performing was part of my fantasy. I have this big, hidden star complex, you know. There was no way it could be for real. I just can't do that, I told them stage fright, etc. It was such a pain hearing them plead, encourage, and trust me when I couldn't give a yes or a no. Neither answer could give me peace. Sigh!

(I have more kwento pa sana abt today e. kaso na-overwhelm na ko sa nasabi ko so far. im sure, more overwhelming pa yung next na nangyari kasi napasok na naman ako sa isang malaking responsibilidad. the yr ahead will surely be hectic. haay buhaay!)

Another thought. Despite the busy day and my dizziness, I still remembered that it had been a year since that day I spent a happy time with the guy I loved the greatest (i think) so far. I missed him again. And it don't look like I'll ever stop my wondering about him yet.

No comments: