Sunday, January 09, 2005

paglamig

A friend texted asking how I am & telling that she misses me, as she’s used to always see me & it has been a while since we last got together (abt 10 days ago). That discomfited & turned me off, & now I feel like I’m such a bad friend for feeling that.

Nasanay ka
Kung kailan nagsawa na ako
Hindi na tayo magtagpo

Pasensya na
Ito’y hindi maiwasan
Hindi kita gustong saktan

Maaari man itong lumipas
Ayoko munang pilitin
Sana’y ‘wag mo nang hanapin
Ang dati kong lambing


It’s very cruel of me to mean this to a friend. I just feel that I can’t be sweet to her again like I used to. Our closeness has become too much for me for comfort. I suddenly don’t want her to be so attached to me. This is hard! I feel like using the word "clingy" here, but i don't know where to place it. I'm so mean!

No comments: