Thursday, January 13, 2005

don't say it

(to my grateful friend who has a wounded heart)

well, my dear, it didn't bother me at all. i am used to listening to other people's blabbers. not only because i like to and i care about you, but maybe, i also want that little favor returned somehow. you see, i am not exactly carefree or invincible. i have my own troubles. though you never heard of how shattered i was 2 yrs ago when you almost gave up something to protect me from a definite pain. but i was already hurt. and you just "almost" gave that something up; because you almost had it. you couldn't be blamed. we never discussed it but at least, our friendship was saved.

i am glad that you find sense in my remarks. you inspire me, too. because you are strong. and it feels good to be trusted. thank you, too.


No comments: