Tuesday, October 12, 2004

A List of Some of my Favorite Songs:

Here are just some of my favorite songs. Here are those that immediately came to mind, or among those that I’ve always declared and will readily enumerate as my fave songs, or those songs that people who know me can easily identify as my favorite. But of course, there must be countless other songs that I love to listen to, sing, and play on the guitar, over and over.

Uninvited by Alanis Morissette
Sleep all Day by Jason Mraz
Stay (I Miss You) by Liza Loeb
Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
There’s No Easy Way by James Ingram
Everybody Hurts by R.E.M.
Gray Sky Morning (Best I Ever Had) by Vertical Horizon
Overjoyed by Stevie Wonder
If I Keep My Heart Out of Sight by James Taylor
Take a Bow by Madonna
Ulan by Rivermaya
Sunny Came Home by Shawn Colvin
Tabing Ilog by Barbie’s Cradle
True Colors by Cindy Lauper
Stuck in a Moment by U2
Again by Lenny Kravitz
Never Letting Go by Stephen Bishop
No Such Thing by John Mayer
My Stupid Mouth by John Mayer
Tonight, Not Again by Jason Mraz
You and I Both by Jason Mraz
King of Pain by The Police/Sting
Grow Old with You by Adam Sandler
Swept Away by Christopher Cross
You Were Meant for Me by Jewel

senti 'no?

No comments: