Thursday, September 23, 2004

a blog as a diary

i never intended for this blog to be sort of an online journal. but let me try it just for today-

this had been a very exasperating day. i only got to sleep for less than an hour because i was hooked to the net during the time i should've been lying in my bed. it was hard getting up knowing i could not take a leave from work again because that would have to be taken on the next next day. so i tried hard fighting sleepiness and in the effort, i appeared energetic. but my disorientation became invincible after lunch break when, after taking a nap, i couldn't bring myself to work. i thought i was going to be ill! but going home was not an option. i had an important meeting tonight.

so what did my disoriented mind come up with? halfday again! well, i went to a nearby salon owned by my tito to have a haircut. but not right away, i told him, 'cause i was feeling dizzy. and so he offered me a cubicle in his day spa. that was where i slept for two office hours. back at the salon for my hair trim and treatment, the stylist told me he thought i must be pregnant. no arguments, i showed some signs. haha!

i had the afternoon spent recharging, ready to spend the new energy for a long night ahead. at the mall, i returned rented vcds, bought a pair of slippers, and got disappointed over the unavailable size of my chosen cardigan. at the next mall, i met up with the team. we transferred to another house for the meeting. we were informed of our challenging tasks and the little time we have for them. then i was tired again.

at home, instead of resting, i'm in front of the computer screen again...

No comments: