Wednesday, November 03, 2004

sleepless

why was i supposed to have slept 3 hours ago?

- i already didn't get enough sleep the previous night
- i didn't get my usual noontime nap in the office because i met up with my bestfriend from davao, since i love him and i couldn't let the only time we had to see each other pass
- i got very tired from pressure at work and new personal concerns
- i have a due work tomorrow which has to be impressive to make up for my lapses today from which i was reprimanded as they might cause a big trouble to the case handled by my boss attorney
- i need more energy since i'd be staying late the next day for a badminton practice
- i have to get up early to prepare what i'll wear to the office and the so many things i'll need to play badminton
- lack of sleep shows on my face and disorients my thinking

but it's past midnight and i'm not yet sleeping because, again, i got hooked on the internet. and i have yet to eat my supper and wash my face, at least. i'm damned!

No comments: